The view of the city and the sea from 80 meters high
The feeling of freedom
Основная информация *
Продолжительность 10 минут
Parasail in Portugal’s Algarve region and fly over the turquoise waters of the area!
Set off on a liberating experience over the turquoise waters of the Algarve region thanks to parasailing. Begin by setting off into the air from the boat’s platform thanks to the parachute sail while the motorboat tows you into the air.
Your parachute allows you to reach 80 meters in height, giving you a breathtaking view of the Bay of Albufeira and the city. Enjoy a unique and silent moment high above the water alone or accompanied.
- Availability: Every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times: varies according to the period
- March/April: 10:30am, 12-noon, 2pm and 4pm
- May/June: 10am, 11:30am, 2pm, 3:30pm, and 5pm
- July/September: 10am, 11:30am, 2pm, 3:30pm, 5pm and 6:30pm
- August: 9:30am, 11am, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm, 5:30pm and 7pm
- November-February: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday at 10am, 11:30am, and 4pm; Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 10am, 11:30am and 2pm
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and for infants under 1 years old
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- You may take part in the activity as a spectator
В стоимость входит
- Parasailing (duration: 10 minutes)
- Commentary from the crew
В стоимость не входит
- The transfer to/from the meeting point
- All other extras