The best of London in one easy to use pass
Save money - the more you see, the more you save!
Flexible and easy digital pass
Digital city guide helps you plan your itinerary
Основная информация *
Fast track ticket
Продолжительность 1 день , 2 дня , 3 дня , 4 дня , 5 дней , 6 дней , 7 дней , 10 дней
Enjoy the best of London with your London Pass®!
Choose from either a 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 or 10 days London Pass and get ready to discover the best of the city’s monuments and attractions!
Palaces, museums, zoos, stadiums, galleries...you can visit over 85 of the English capital's main places of interest! The London Pass® is a complete sightseer credits package allowing you access to top London attractions and tours including a 1-day pass for a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a fun and practical way to travel between many of the city's landmark sites. Simply scan your pass at the gate or ticket office to redeem your London Pass credits and you’re in.
Make use of your free London Pass digital guide to help you get your bearings in London and select which attraction to visit next. Your London Pass® also saves you time with fast-track entry (at select attractions), so you can make the most of everything the British capital has to offer!
In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; Please click the link for the most up to date list of inclusions: https://londonpass.com/en-us/guidebook/great-pass
- Availability: every day Duration: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 days depending on the option chosen
- Opening times: Please refer to the digital city guide included with your London Pass® for more comprehensive information regarding the opening hours for the different attractions
- When booking, you will receive your pass by email. You may then print out or present you pass on your mobille at the entrance of each attraction
- Fast-track entry is available for certain attractions only Your London Pass® is activated upon first use
- The duration of the pass is counted in calendar days. For example, if you use your pass for the first time on a Monday at 4pm, Monday will be counted as a full day of use.
- This option of the London Pass does not include a transportation card
- The hop-on-hop-off bus tour is valid for 1-day (regardless of the London Pass® duration)
- The London Pass® does not grant access to temporary exhibitions or guided tours
- Your Pass gives you skip-the-line access to certain attractions only, however you may still be required to undergo security checks prior to entrance at some venues. In addition, some attractions may require a reservation (detailed information is contained within the city guide)
- The London Pass® is not transferable
- Animals are not permitted
- The London Pass® has a “credits value” reflecting maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction admissions) and the number of days you select. For example, with a 5-day adult London Pass® you will get a value £595 worth of attraction credits which you can use during 5 consecutive days
- When you book, you are are asked to indicate a provisional date for your visit, but please note that the validity of your pass (1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7 or 10 consecutive days) begins from the date when it is first used. Even if you purchase the pass today, you can use it whenever you like during your stay (provided that this is within 2 years of your purchase date)
- Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
В стоимость входит
- The London Pass® - unlimited access to 85+ top attractions
- A digital city guide to help plan your visit
- 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour
В стоимость не входит
- Public transport
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras