Visit real movie studios where some of Hollywood’s biggest productions are filmed
See a range of costumes and props (even sit on the “Friends” sofa!)
Find out what goes on behind the scenes of movies and TV shows
Experience the brand-new interactive attraction "Stage 48: Script to Screen"
Основная информация *
Продолжительность 3 часа
Время начала 8:30 , 9:00 , 11:00 , 11:30 , 13:00 , 14:30
Visit the famous Warner Bros. Studios in Los Angeles to discover the inner-workings of Hollywood’s biggest movies and TV series!
From the Big Bang Theory to The Matrix and Casablanca, explore the world of the hit movies and series that have given Hollywood its reputation. Accompanied by your guide, visit permanent sets, outdoor production stages and recording studios.
You can also experience the brand-new attraction from Warner Bros. Studios: “Stage 48: Script to Screen”. This interactive film set plunges you into the world of the recording studio and introduces you to the different phases of production, from script writing to the big screen.
Many surprises await you during your visit: you can sit on the “Friends” couch at the Central Perk Café, become a Hobbit with the special effects table and even test a green screen!
Your guided tour will come to an end at the Studio Museum, where you can admire a vast collection of costumes, props and memorabilia from cult movies such as Batman, Very Bad Trip, Harry Potter, and more!
Il n'est pas possible de réserver plus de 6 places pour les tours en français. Si vous êtes plus de 6 participants, nous vous invitons à réserver un tour guidé en anglais.
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Times: 9am, 11am, 1pm or 2:30pm for tours in English (tours at 8h30 and 11h30 are only available in French). Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time
- Duration: 3 hours approx. (1h guided tour + 2hrs self-guided tour, experiences & shopping)
- Location: Burbank, North of Los Angeles
- Language: English
- IMPORTANT: advance booking is compulsory for the studio tour as tickets are NOT available at the entrance
- The Warner Studios are operational studios used daily for the filming of movies and series. Tours can therefore be modified according to the shooting schedules and it is sometimes possible to see the actors at work. The Warner Bros. Studios is not an amusement park
- Children under 8 years cannot take part in this tour. Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Photo ID will be requested at the entrance
- This tour includes a guided tour of roughly 2 hours and an independent visit of roughly 1 hour
- Valid proof of ID will be requested at the entrance
- Security checks are carried out at the entrance to the studios – please arrive 15 early to allow enough time to pass security before your tour
Covid-19: all 5 years+ participants must show proof of full vaccination (2 weeks after final dose) OR a negative test taken within 48hrs (autotests are not accepted). Face coverings are mandatory for non-vaccinated, and only recommended for vaccinated.
В стоимость входит
- Tour of the Warner Bros. Studios in Los Angeles (guided tour by small tram+museum tour)
- Commentary from your guide
В стоимость не входит
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras