Discover the Italian capital with The Rome & Vatican Pass (2 passes in 1 package) – valid for 72 hours – and explore some of the greatest monuments of Rome and the Holy See. Use your included Travel Card to travel freely around the city with unlimited access to public transport.
Your Omnia card includes free access to:
- The Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel (fast-track) (R)
- The Lateran Basilica (with audio guide)
- St Peter's Basilica (R)
- Carcer Tullianum (Mamertine Prison) (R)
- A hop-on, hop-off bus tour (72 hour validity)
- Vox City Guide
Your Roma Pass includes the choice of free entry to two of the following attractions:
- The Colosseum, the Forum and the Palatine (fast-track ticket upon reservation, details on your voucher) (R)
- Borghese Gallery (R)
- Capitoline Museums
- National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo (R)
- Circo Maximo Experience
- Baths of Caracalla - 4D Experience
The Roma Pass acts like a travel card (valid 72 hours), so you can use it to access Rome's entire public transport network (bus, metro, trams).
Your Rome & Vatican Pass also entitles you to discounts of up to 50% on even more of Rome's museums and attractions (see list below). Make the most of your time in Rome as you discover all of the Eternal City's wonders at your own pace!
(R) – Reservation Required. Some of the most popular attractions require advanced reservations. Please see further details on your voucher.